The Educational Technology program at California State University Northridge targets middle and high school teachers but often includes students from elementary schools, higher education and industry. Program graduates have gone on to teach and support education at universities and schools all over the world, while others have continued on for their doctorate.Courses immerse students in current theory and best practice in technology education. Students in the program develop their technology skills and knowledge of how to apply technology in the classroom, including:
- Developing and using educational multimedia.
- Creating interactive software for learning.
- Developing educational websites.
- Assessing the impact of innovations in the classroom.
- Integrating technology into subject-area classrooms.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research in Secondary Education
- Leadership in Educational Technology
- Computers in the Secondary Curriculum: Multimedia
- Educational Website Development
- Computer Supported Collaborative Learning
- Designing Computer-Based Instructional Materials
- Theory and Research in Educational Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Technology Management View 3542 other Masters in Education in United States
- Have a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Be in good academic standing at the last college or university attended.
- Complete the “International Online Application”
- A $55.00 (US currency) non-refundable application fee
- All secondary-school records
- Applicants who have studied in the U.S. are also required to have the U.S.institution(s) send official transcript(s) directly to CSUN
- Submit a copy of your passport information page with your documents
- Employment as an instructor or as a developer or a user of educational technology.
- Two letters of reference.
- A statement of plans and objectives for graduate study.
International20286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20286 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National20286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20286 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8406 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
If you are not a resident of California, add $396 per unit.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.