There is an international make-up to the faculty and postdoctoral fellows, and there are graduate students presently in the department from the United States and abroad. The Chemistry program from University of Missouri–St. Louis is very well equipped with modern instrumentation and computing resources.
These include outstanding NMR, X-ray and mass spectrometry facilities, with two 300 MHz and one 600 MHz NMR spectrometers, two single-crystal and one powder X-ray diffractometers, a JEOL M station and GC-MS facilities. Areas of research specialization include the traditional areas of Inorganic, Organic, Physical chemistry, and Biochemistry, as well as organometallic, supramolecular, interfacial and computational chemistry, laser spectroscopy and the study of new materials. Former graduates are employed in research positions in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, in academic positions, and in other areas such as high-tech computer applications.
St. Louis is a major chemical industry center, serving as headquarters for Solutia, Sigma-Aldrich, Monsanto and Mallinckrodt, as well as being home to Anheuser-Busch, and major components of Pfizer and the Boeing Company.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Instrumental Analysis
- Laboratory in Instrumental Analysis
- Survey of Physical Chemistry with Applications to the Life Sciences
- Physical Chemistry Laboratory
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysics Chemistry Biochemistry View 393 other Masters in Physics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form - Refer to the international student application and $40 application fee.
- Proof of English proficiency
- Official transcripts - Students in their final year of a bachelor's program should submit transcripts for all semesters completed thus far. Students who have already completed a degree must submit final transcripts and degree certificates.
- Most graduate programs also require additional materials, including letters of recommendation, writing samples, and/or GRE and GMAT scores. Please review the degree profile for your program to view a complete list of requirements. Note that letters of recommendation must be sent directly from the author - do not send photocopies or scans of recommendations.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22298 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
- Local: $511.80 per credit hour
- National: $1,256.40 per credit hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.