A highlight of this Transnational Business Practice program from University of the Pacific is the access to the McGeorge Global Center for Business & Development, which stands at the interface between the global economy and the legal profession.
The Global Center facilitates scholarship and curricular innovation, and hosts a number of international events every year.
- Obtain practical experience
- Enjoy classes with JD students
- Benefit from faculty expertise in the international law field
- Work with the Director of Graduate & International Programs to tailor your course selection to meet your career goals
- Have access to McGeorge's broad base of alumni who work in international law firms in more than 40 countries
- Join a community of law students, McGeorge faculty, and alumni, and receive special assistance in adjusting to student life in the United States
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Associations
- Business Transactions: The Art of the Deal
- Commercial Law
- Conflict of Laws
- Copyright Law
- Corrupt Foreign Practices
- Directed Research, Graduate Level
- Employment Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Law Legal Studies International Business View 92 other Masters in Business Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible to apply to one of our LLM programs, the applicant must present evidence of:
- Graduation from a school of law approved by the American Bar Association; or
- Admission to the Bar in a foreign jurisdiction, or of a state in the United States; or
- Graduation from a faculty of law in a foreign country whose educational authority has authorized that faculty to issue degrees in law.
International33864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1411 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1411 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Stockton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.