Overview of the Civil Engineering at the University of Illinois at Chicago
Study and research leading to a degree in Civil Engineering is available in the areas of geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineering, environmental engineering, water resources engineering, structural engineering, structural mechanics, structural health monitoring, sensors and nondestructive testing, earthquake engineering, concrete materials, reinforced and prestressed concrete, steel structures, and transportation engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Construction Equipment and Design Methods
- Construction Engineering and Management
- Welding Metallurgy
- Thermodynamics of Materials
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 354 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Applicants are considered on an individual basis. Complete transcripts for all undergraduate and any graduate work must be submitted.
International7227 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7227 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
7,227 - 17,714 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.