The MEd in Measurement, Evaluation, Statistics and Assessment at the University of Illinois at Chicago will address this pressing need for more trained professionals in these critical areas and will service the student population interested in upgrading their quantitative and qualitative skills without having to complete a dissertation.The primary objective of the program is to produce graduates who are well prepared to draw upon the specialized knowledge and skills acquired in the measurement, evaluation, statistics, and assessment courses they have taken, and function effectively in a variety research settings. Two versions, one delivered online and the other on campus, are offered.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essentials of Quantitative Inquiry in Education
- Research Design in Education
- Developing Programs for Youth in Urban Contexts
- Systematic Approaches to Program Quality
- Family Diversity and Film: A Resilience Framework
- Engaging Multimedia Instruction: Design and Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Statistics View 355 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- Applicants are considered on an individual basis. Transcripts of all undergraduate and any graduate work must be submitted.
- Tests Required GRE General. Minimum of 300 on combined Verbal and Quantitative.
- Letters of Recommendation Three letters of recommendation are required.
- Personal Statement This required statement must address the applicant’s professional and scholarly goals.
- Interview If being considered for admission, the applicant may be required to participate in a face-to-face or phone interview with faculty.
International24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12369 USD per semester during 24 months.
National24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12369 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State11870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5935 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.