These clinical rotations allow you to explore multiple areas of interest and gain experience in a range of specialties that include emergency medicine, family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, psychiatry, surgery and many options for two elective rotations.
When you graduate, you’ll have the knowledge and skills necessary to deliver high-quality medical care with confidence.
The goals of the Physician Assistant Studies program of Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences are:
- Provide students with a strong foundation in the basic and clinical sciences enabling them to provide high quality preventive care, medical management and patient education in a wide variety of practice settings.
- Facilitate active learning and clinical decision making skills.
- Foster interpersonal and professional qualities essential to providing patient care in an ethical manner.
- Develop skills to function as a competent member of an interprofessional team.
- Instill the value of lifelong learning and promote service to the profession.
- Principles of Professional Practice
- Primary Care Psychiatry
- Human Physiology and Pathophysiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Public Health
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy View 794 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
The Physician Assistant Studies program at MCPHS participates in the Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). All applicants are required to apply online through this service. The following items must be submitted directly to CASPA:
- Application with the application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Three recommendation letters, two are required for verification. A recommendation from a healthcare professional is strongly encouraged
- Personal Statement
- MCPHS Specific Statement of Intent
- 250 hours of patient care experience
International53100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53100 USD per year during 36 months.
National53100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53100 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.