This part-time program can be completed in 24 months and is offered entirely online, giving students the flexibility to continue to work as they earn their degree.
Clinical managers are at the epicenter of change in the evolving healthcare space, leading collaborative teams and managing integrative clinical settings to improve patient outcomes.
This part-time Clinical Management program of Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences can be completed in 24 months and is offered entirely online, giving students the flexibility to continue to work as they earn their degree.
Career ProspectsUpon successful completion of the MS in Clinical Management program, graduates will be able to:
- Develop and apply practical approaches to population-level health, including patient-centered values
- Demonstrate ethical decision-making informed by data analysis, critical thinking, and evidence-based approaches
- Apply analytical skills in evaluating and disseminating solutions to challenges relating to value, revenue, and health outcomes
- Demonstrate strategy in aligning and balancing the competing priorities of clinical environment stakeholders, including patients, providers, and payers
- Exhibit leadership qualities and manage teams through crisis, conflict, and change
- Provide leadership and guidance for the delivery of care that meets the needs of patients, providers, and communities served
- Health Systems: Policy and Management
- Organizational Dynamics
- Value-based Healthcare
- Managing Teams, Performance, and Human Capital
- Population Health & Risk Management
- Leadership in Healthcare Administration
- Quality Improvement in Healthcare
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
National applicants - Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Administration View 487 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Management experience in healthcare or closely aligned field preferred
International19080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1060 USD per credit during 24 months.
National19080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1060 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.