By completing the Master’s in Political Science program at American University Washington DC , you’ll be able to:
- Choose between two tracks: Political Science or Applied Politics.
- Demonstrate understanding of the core questions in at least one subfield of political science, and apply political science theories to real world problems.
- Show fluency in reading and analyzing quantitative research, as well as familiarity with basic issues of research design.
- Demonstrate mastery of written communication, such as empirical research papers and theoretical essays.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Below is a list of degree-related courses you might take during your Master’s Accelerator Program. Courses may change based on availability and your preferences.
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods in Political Science
- Policy Process
- Political Analysis
- The Legislative Process
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPolitical Science View 242 other Masters in Political Science in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
4-year undergraduate degree or equivalent from an accredited institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22302 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
22,302 - 30,183 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.