Students can further personalize their degrees by choosing to pursue research and a traditional master’s thesis, or a combination of research and an internship.
The Master’s in Computer Science (MS) program at American University Washington DC features:
- The training of students of diverse backgrounds, not just those with an undergraduate degree in computer science
- The combination of computer science expertise with prior education in another field
- Preparation for a career in government, scientific, and commercial settings
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Below is a list of degree-related courses you might take during your Master’s Accelerator Program. Courses may change based on availability and your preferences.
- Design and Organization of Programming Languages
- Intro to Simulation and Modeling
- Computer System Organization and Programming
- Software Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 797 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent in any discipline from an accredited university, and completion of Computer Science 1 with a grade of “B” or better.
- Students who have not completed Computer Science II and Algorithms and Data Structures with a grade of “B” at time of enrollment in MAP may complete the courses while in MAP with the understanding that these courses will not count towards the MS in Computer Science degree.
- Students with an undergraduate degree from the approved list below of Qualifying Undergraduate Degrees are admissible to MAP Computer Science without vetting for prerequisite coursework.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22302 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
22,302 - 30,183 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.