The Master's in Chemistry (MS) program at American University Washington DC offers two specializations: Applied Chemistry and Clinical Biochemistry, allowing students to customize their degree to best fit their career aspirations.
The Master's in Chemistry (MS): Applied Chemistry Specialization program features:
- The skills you need to conduct specialized laboratory research in highly competitive industries
- A solid understanding of methods, statistics, and research design
- Flexibility; focus on analytical and inorganic chemistry, biochemistry, or organic chemistry
The Master's in Chemistry (MS): Clinical Biochemistry Specialization program features:
- A solid understanding of methods, statistics and research design
- Hands-on experience in a clinical lab setting
- Preparation for a doctoral program or careers in the pharmaceutical industry and biodefense
- Experience writing grant proposals for research funding
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Below is a list of degree-related courses you might take during your Master’s Accelerator Program. Courses may change based on availability and your preferences.
- Research Method Design
- Separation Science
- Trace Analysis
- Statistical Methods
- Clinical Laboratory: Analysis, Quality Assurance and Control
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 435 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent, in Chemistry or Biochemistry, from an accredited university.
- Only Students who hold an undergraduate degree in Biochemistry or have successfully completed Biochemistry I and II at the undergraduate or graduate level may elect to progress into the Master’s in Chemistry: Clinical Biochemistry Specialization (MS). Biochemistry I and II may be taken in the MAP program will not transfer to the MS in Chemistry degree. This will add time and cost to the estimated degree completion date.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22302 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
22,302 - 30,183 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.