The diverse research topics explored by our faculty and our location adjacent to several departments including the Departments of Chemistry, Physics, and Engineering, provide Biology (Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental) graduate students at Yale University with opportunities to interact and collaborate in interdisciplinary collaborative projects, seminars and courses.
The graduates are highly successful, winning numerous graduate student awards and entering a variety of careers in academic, private, and public service in the biological sciences.
- Macromolecular Structure and Biophysical Analysis
- Methods and Logic in Molecular Biology
- Advanced Eukaryotic Molecular Biology
- Molecular Cell Biology, Basic Concepts of Genetics Analysis
- Biochemical and Biophysical Approaches in Molecular and Cellular Biology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Molecular Sciences View 287 other Masters in Microbiology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Yale University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- $80 application fee or fee waiver
- Recommendations from two teachers and one counselor
- School Report with transcript
- English proficiency test results - recommended for non-native English-speakers
- Mid-Year Report & Final Report
International44500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44500 USD per year during 12 months.
National44500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44500 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for New Haven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.