Clinical research management is a growing field of qualified professionals who direct and conduct clinical trials for new medical products. The Clinical Research Management MSc program from Arizona State University prepares students for careers in clinical research organizations, research sites, regulatory agencies, academic research centers, medical center research programs.
With the role of clinical research managers (CRM) rapidly expanding, the Master’s degree in Clinical Research program takes a transdisciplinary approach in providing an education strong in commercial and fiscal practices of conducting clinical research. This graduate program also investigates the ethical and regulatory aspects of research and overall management of clinical trials. In this master’s program, you will apply course materials and knowledge gained to address common situations in the research field. Course are designed to build and support future leaders in the research industry. This program is geared for professionals currently working in the field of clinical research or have previous experience and want to return to clinical research. This may include research coordinators, research managers, IRB staff, research nurses, investigators, other research related professionals.
Arizona State University's Master of Science degree program in clinical research management prepares students for careers in governmental and regulatory agencies, health care institutions, academic institutions and national or international research organizations.
Graduates with a Master of Science in clinical research management have career opportunities in many areas. Career examples include:
- clinical data manager
- clinical research associate
- clinical research coordinator
- clinical trial director
- clinical trial program manager
- Clinical Research Monitoring
- Responsible Conduct of Clinical Research
- Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Research Operations
- Scientific and Research Review Boards
- Capstone Clinical Research Management Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiomedicine Pharmacy Health Sciences View 671 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree that includes courses with content in anatomy and physiology and medical terminology or if they have earned a bachelor's degree in any field and provide evidence of successful completion of additional courses in anatomy and physiology and medical terminology.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 credit hours or 90 quarter hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- resume or curriculum vitae
- three online references
- proof of English language proficiency
International15928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15928 USD per year during 12 months.
National15928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15928 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State15928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15928 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.