The Industrial Engineering MSc program from Arizona State University prepares students to give practical and economically efficient solutions to real-life, complex problems, solutions that require a system level approach. Examples of these problems include health delivery, food and energy systems as well as those that arise in the strategic planning of manufacturing, logistics operations and service industries. Some of the tools used to address these problems include statistics, optimization, computer simulation and advanced analytics.
The program is immersed in the innovation environment that permeates Arizona State University, and its faculty members are internationally recognized for their innovative research projects, funded both by government and industry.
Students completing the Master of Science program in industrial engineering are suited for careers in logistics, finance, defense, travel and health care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Systems Engineering
- Web-Enabled Decision Support Systems
- Simulating Stochastic Systems
- Production Systems
- Design Engineering Experiments
- Reliability Engineering
- Regression Analysis
- Applied Deterministic Operations Research
- Applied Stochastic Operations Research Models
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Industrial Design Electronics & Embedded Technology View 212 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree, in any field, from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.20 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts from all institutions attended
- a statement of purpose
- three letters of recommendation
- proof of English language proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
- Online Arizona resident: $21,576/year
- Online Non-Arizona resident: $22,888/year
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.