Students from this Applied Behavior Analysis from Michigan State University will develop in-depth knowledge and applied competence in the delivery of behavior analysis to improve the quality of life of consumers in various service settings. Students who complete the MA-ABA program at MSU will be eligible to take the examination to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
The MA-ABA program is intended to provide students an opportunity to develop and grow in the skills of behavior analysis to ultimately help improve the quality of life of their consumers in a variety of settings.
This is a hybrid program, offering the convenience of online coursework combined with on-campus instruction and a small cohort. Practicum fieldwork is supervised directly by MSU faculty.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Concepts and Principles of Behavior Analysis
- Experimental Analysis Behavior
- Ethics in Behavior Analysis
- Verbal Behavior in Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 169 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In this application, please leave the "personal statement" an "academic statement" blank. You will upload a personal statement in the GEA portal.
- Note the application fees, payable to Michigan State University, are non-refundable.
- Note that the recommendation form provided in the graduate application is not required, and does not need to be submitted in conjunction with recommendation letters. Your recommendation letters are to be submitted through the GEA Portal described below.
International27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 24 months.
National27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State14144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14144 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for East Lansing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.