The Digital Culture MA program from Arizona State University allows artists and designers to explore new avenues for real-time media creation that seek to go beyond current paradigms. Coursework also explores current practices in various contexts (performance environments, health and well-being, social media and communication) as well as engineering-based approaches to the development of experiential systems with social impact.
Digital culture alumni have received job opportunities in areas such as:
- audio and video
- graphic design
- interaction design
- iOS development
- software engineering
- special effects
- 3D modeling and fabrication
- visual media
- Understanding Activity
- Experiential Media Methodology and Theory
- Media Synthesis
- Applied Project
- Graphic Design
- Visual Media
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Graphic Design Digital Communication View 323 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in one of the following areas from a regionally accredited institution: arts, humanities, design, media studies, computer science, engineering or a closely related field.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- letters of recommendation
- statement of purpose
- writing sample
- proof of English proficiency
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.