Highly ranked by U.S. News & World Report for online graduate business programs, supply chain management, and information systems, the Online Master of Science in Business Analytics (MS-BA) degree from Arizona State University will deepen your quantitative and analytical skills and expose you to the latest trends and thinking in this dynamic and fast-growing field.
A full-time MS-BA format is offered on ASU's Tempe campus for students who prefer face-to-face interaction on coursework and projects.
Even though you'll earn your degree online, you still have access to a host of resources available to on-campus students. In fact, a recent $15 million gift to the W. P. Carey Foundation to support career services opens the door to many more resources and opportunities for online learners than ever before.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Enterprise Analytics
- Introduction to Applied Analytics
- Data-Driven Quality Management
- Analytical Decision Making Tools
- Data Mining
- Business Analytics Strategy
- Marketing Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 109 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Personal info — contact details, birth date, citizenship, Social Security number
- Current resume and essay question responses
- Recommender(s) contact information
- Application fee — $70 domestic students; $115 international students
- GMAT or GRE scores are required for admission
- If you attended ASU, you do not need to submit ASU transcripts
International40235 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40235 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National40235 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40235 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.