Highly ranked by U.S. News & World Report for online graduate business programs, supply chain management, and information systems, the Business Analytics MSc degree from Arizona State University will deepen your quantitative and analytical skills and expose you to the latest trends and thinking in this dynamic and fast-growing field.
A full-time MS-BA format is offered on ASU's Tempe campus for students who prefer face-to-face interaction on coursework and projects.
Even though you'll earn your degree online, you still have access to a host of resources available to on-campus students. In fact, a recent $15 million gift to the W. P. Carey Foundation to support career services opens the door to many more resources and opportunities for online learners than ever before.
Graduates with an ASU business analytics master’s degree have career opportunities illustrated in the following list. Career examples include but are not limited to:
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Chief Executive
- Online Merchant
- Marketing Manager
- Business Operations
- Enterprise Analytics
- Applied Analytics
- Data-Driven Quality Management
- Analytical Decision Making Tools
- Data Mining
- Business Analytics Strategy
- Marketing Analytics
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 117 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- one letter of recommendation
- current resume
- short-answer questions
- proof of English proficiency
International30489 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40652 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
National30489 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40652 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
In-State30489 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40652 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.