The Business Analytics MSc degree from Arizona State University includes the essential academic preparation for roles that derive value from data and modeling, lead data-driven analyses and create critical business advantages.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook (2019) states, employment for Business Intelligence Analysts is projected to grow between 7% and 10% between 2018 and 2028, faster than average.
Career examples include:
- business intelligence analyst
- computer database architect
- data analyst
- IT project manager
- Enterprise Analytics
- Applied Analytics
- Data Mining
- Data-Driven Quality Management
- Analytical Decision Making Tools
- Business Analytics Strategy
- Marketing Analytics
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 329 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- one letter of recommendation
- current resume
- short-answer questions
- proof of English proficiency
International55488 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55488 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
National53288 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53288 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
In-State33608 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33608 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.