The Professional Science Master’s in Forensic Science from Arizona State University prepares current forensic science laboratory workers for career advancement in criminal science management and research. Step up your career in crime science in this online masters forensic science degree by earning greater educational depth and breadth in the forensic sciences with the development of new competencies related to laboratory supervision. Learn to work with regulatory bodies that provide the framework for oversight in forensic laboratories, consistent with the guiding principles of the National Professional Science Masters Association.
This online master’s in forensic science offers you the opportunity to advance your skills in forensic laboratory science with forensic courses in toxicology, botany, entomology, forensic science and government and forensic DNA. Simultaneously, courses in this online program will give you the chance to master forensic science ethics as well as your leadership abilities in the forensic science lab, and utilize all your skills and existing experience in a culminating applied project at the end of the online program.
This program is designed specifically with working forensic science laboratory professionals in mind, so that the online format, as well as at-home science curriculum, will complement your current schedule and skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Forensic Toxicology
- Forensic Botany
- Forensic Entomology
- Forensic Science and Governance
- Advanced Topics in Human Forensic DNA
- Ethics in Forensic Science
- Quantitative Methods in Forensic Science Research
- Laboratory Leadership, Policy, and Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesForensic Science View 38 other Masters in Forensic Science in United States
- Applicants to this online master's forensic science degree must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the New College of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in forensic science, biology, chemistry or physics, from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants are also required to be currently working in a forensic science/crime lab and must provide resume and letter of recommendation from their forensic science/crime lab director.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA in the last 60 hours of a student's first bachelor's degree program.
International31200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31200 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National28800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28800 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10710 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.