The Creative Enterprise and Cultural Leadership MA program from Arizona State University prepares graduates to understand the complex economic, legal, political and social context that surrounds any innovation or enterprise. Students are exposed to design thinking pedagogy as they increase their capacity for interpersonal communication, public communication, opportunity recognition, network and systems thinking, problem recognition and creativity. Students also demonstrate ability in cultural leadership and knowledge of the creative industries, distribution of creative products, the creative process and management of innovation in the creative industries.
Using arts and design-based methods to advance a spectrum of enterprises, graduates are equipped to pursue positions such as:
- arts managers
- cultural producers
- civic leaders
- cultural entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Creative Environment and Collaborative Leadership
- Leadership in the Creative Industries
- Strategy: Problem Identification and Opportunity Recognition in the Creative Industries
- Creativity and Design Thinking
- Arts, Culture and the Economy
- Media Literacy and Distribution
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Media Management View 2526 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a minimum of a bachelor's degree in an arts, design, business, public policy or related discipline from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- letters of recommendation
- letter of intent
- professional resume
- example of academic or professional work
- proof of English proficiency
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.