These nurses work in a wide variety of settings from hospital and community clinics to physician offices.
A Master of Science in Family Nurse Practitioner - Online degree at the University of Cincinnati is granted to those who satisfactorily complete all required coursework with a minimum 3.0 GPA. The degree must be completed within five years of acceptance to the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Basis for Clinical Reasoning
- Research and Best Evidence for Clinical Reasoning
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Differential Diagnosis for the APN
- Pharmacology for Advanced Practice Nurses
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesNursing View 257 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Current, unrestricted RN license
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from ACEN or CCNE accredited institution
- One year of RN experience (preferred)
International12790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6395 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6395 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.