These cutting-edge programs in Data Analytics – offered by Oregon State University's renowned College of Science and Department of Statistics – are designed for ambitious professionals who want to add more statistical or analytical skills to their repertoire and who are seeking advancement or a transition to a new functional area.
A global learning community online
As a data analytics student with Oregon State Ecampus, you will benefit from the experience of learning online alongside classmates from all over the world. Ecampus students are located in all 50 states and more than 50 countries, creating a diverse learning community that exposes you to unique perspectives.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes in these data analytics programs are developed and taught by full-time Oregon State faculty.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Oregon State is a respected leader in the fields of data science and statistics and is well connected with industry.
- Oregon State Ecampus is consistently ranked as one of the nation's best providers of online education.
- OSU Ecampus students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Data Analytics
- Data Analytics I
- Data Analytics Ii
- Multivariate Analytics
- Time Series Analytics
- Capstone Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Please allow up to 30 days prior to your planned start term for full consideration of your application.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 105 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- A four-year baccalaureate degree
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Test Scores
- Letters of Reference
- Resident Alien/Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
- Financial Documentation (INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS ONLY)
International560 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 560 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National560 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 560 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.