These cutting-edge programs in Data Analytics – offered by Oregon State University's renowned College of Science and Department of Statistics – are designed for ambitious professionals who want to add more statistical or analytical skills to their repertoire and who are seeking advancement or a transition to a new functional area.
A global learning community online
As a data analytics student with Oregon State Ecampus, you will benefit from the experience of learning online alongside classmates from all over the world. Ecampus students are located in all 50 states and more than 50 countries, creating a diverse learning community that exposes you to unique perspectives.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes in these data analytics programs are developed and taught by full-time Oregon State faculty.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Oregon State is a respected leader in the fields of data science and statistics and is well connected with industry.
- Oregon State Ecampus is consistently ranked as one of the nation's best providers of online education.
- OSU Ecampus students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Data Analytics
- Data Analytics
- Multivariate Analytics
- Time Series Analytics
- Capstone Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- April 1 for applicants who have not completed the required prerequisite coursework
- June 1 for applicants who have taken ST 351 at Oregon State
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 126 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- Oregon State University Certification of Finances Form is required of all applicants, regardless of funding source. This includes applicants that have been granted a Teaching or Research Assistantship.
- Supporting documentation, demonstrating sufficient financial resources for the desired academic program. See below for Acceptable Forms of Financial Documentation
- Photocopy of Applicant’s Passport and Passport of any dependents (if passport has already been issued – this is used to match the name on the passport and visa documents).
- Photocopy of Current Visa/I-20 if already in the U.S.
- Monetary Amount to Show
- All international applicants and applicants that did not receive a degree in the U.S. (or other English speaking country) meet the following additional English language proficiency requirements for admission.
International8400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 560 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 560 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.