This Master of Organizational Leadership - Leadership in Criminal Justice Administration degree program at Northern Arizona University is designed to help you learn a set of graduate-level skills that will assist you in achieving your professional goals. We offer coursework in administration and in a specialized emphasis area. Through the capstone experience, you can individualize your program through analysis of processes, strategies and tactics focused on your current place of employment, or a related industry.
Career opportunities that might be pursued:
- Technical writer
- Land use planner
- Small business owner
- Theories Of Criminality In Justice Studies
- Ethics In Justice Administration
- Graduate Writing For Criminal Justice Administrators
- Management Communications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminal Justice Leadership View 126 other Masters in Criminal Justice in United States
- All requirements for your specific academic plan(s). This may include a thesis.
- All graduate work with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
- All work toward the master’s degree must be completed within six consecutive years. The six years begins with the semester and year of admission to the program.
International12480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per credit during 12 months.
National12480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.