The Neuromotor Science interdisciplinary master’s program at Temple University advances understanding of neuromotor control and biomechanics of human posture and movement, in individuals across the lifespan and the spectrum of health and disability.
Students in the program begin with a series of core courses that examine the foundations of neuromotor science, including neural factors, mechanics and models, and cognition and learning. You will learn to assess neuromotor function and its impact on health, functioning and disability. Electives in a range of disciplines allow you to tailor your coursework with the guidance of faculty members and the program director.Graduates of the program are prepared to develop interventions to improve human movement, particularly posture and locomotor control and function across the lifespan. They are able to pursue careers as researchers and educators at universities and research institutions, healthcare systems and in industries related to human health and movement, such as medical technology. Graduates also continue their studies in the PhD program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Current and Emerging Issues in Public Health and Health Professions
- Neuromotor Science 1: Neural Factors
- Neuromotor Science: Instrumentation
- Neuromotor Science: Programming
- Neuromotor Science 2: Mechanics and Models
- Neuromotor Science 3: Cognition and Learning
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesNeuroscience View 46 other Masters in Neuroscience in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1358 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1358 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1358 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1358 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State988 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 988 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.