The MS in Supply Chain and Operations Management at the University of Illinois at Chicago provides foundational knowledge regarding the use of analytical modeling techniques with data analysis and business intelligence; information analysis methods using enterprise resource and related systems; leadership skills such as project and supplier management; and the understanding of supply chain and operations strategies within a global context.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data and Prescriptive Analytics
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Global Sourcing and Logistics
- Managing Service Operations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 1709 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Applicants are considered on an individual basis. Transcripts for all undergraduate and any graduate work must be submitted to the UIC Liautaud Graduate School of Business Program Office.
- Degree Required Bachelor's degree. Individuals from all baccalaureate fields are encouraged to apply.
- Tests Required GMAT or GRE taken within five years of entry into the program.
- Letters of Recommendation Two required.
- Personal Statement Required.
- Resume or CV Required.
International7227 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7227 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
7,227 - 17,714 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.