The Department of Political Science at the University of Illinois at Chicago offers work leading to the Master of Arts in Political Science. Interdepartmental concentrations in Black Studies, Gender and Women’s Studies, Latin American and Latino Studies, Survey Research Methodology, and Violence Studies are available to students in these programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Analysis
- Theories of Democracy and Representation
- Advanced Topics in International Relations
- Comparative Politics
- Public Opinion and Political Communication
- Gender and Politics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPolitical Science View 253 other Masters in Political Science in United States
- Applicants are considered on a competitive basis.
- Tests Required GRE General.
- Letters of Recommendation Three required, preferably from faculty members in political science or cognate disciplines who are familiar with the applicant’s training and ability.
- Personal Statement Required. The statement should address the applicant’s academic goals.
International24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12369 USD per semester during 24 months.
National24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12369 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State11870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5935 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.