In the Master of Science in Industrial Engineering at the University of Illinois at Chicago course work and research are available in such topics as manufacturing information systems and manufacturing control, supply chain, logistics, optimization quality control, haptics and virtual reality, industrial automation, safety and reliability engineering, diagnostics, prognostics, controls and statistical modeling.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Discrete Event Computer Simulation
- Stochastic Processes and Queuing Models
- Data Science
- Design and Analysis of Experiments
- Plant Layout and Materials Handling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 239 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Industrial engineering or a related curriculum. The degree must be from an American Board of Engineering Technology (ABET) accredited college or university or the equivalent.
- Letters of Recommendation Three required.
- Personal Statement Required.
International7227 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7227 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
7,227 - 17,714 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.