The MS in Construction Engineering and Management offered by University of Illinois at Chicago is designed and structured to equip students with the required technical competencies and the necessary skill sets in: leadership; construction cost analysis and control; construction planning and scheduling; construction operations management and productivity.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Construction Estimating and Scheduling
- Construction Regulations and Organizational Management
- Construction Engineering Project Controls
- Construction Equipment and Design Methods
- Construction Engineering and Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1705 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Applicants are considered on an individual basis. Complete transcripts for all undergraduate and any graduate work must be submitted.
- Baccalaureate Field: Civil engineering, Construction Engineering or other engineering fields such as Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Applied Mechanics or a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics or Physics.
International7227 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7227 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
7,227 - 17,714 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.