The MS in Business Analytics at the University of Illinois at Chicago combines foundational knowledge in data management and business intelligence, applied statistics, machine learning, and data mining, with knowledge of business functional areas, analytics applications in specific contexts, and understanding of analytics and information management practice and strategy in organizations. It is targeted both at students with undergraduate degrees from business and other disciplines who seek specialized knowledge and training to work in increasingly data-rich business environments, as well as working professionals looking to develop business intelligence and analytics capability.
The distinguishing feature of the program is in the combination of data management, statistics and machine learning with understanding of business functional areas and processes, analytics application to specific problems, and role of data and analytics in organizational contexts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Database Management
- Data Mining for Business
- Analytics Strategy and Practice
- Statistical Models and Methods for Business Analytics
- Financial Statement Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 263 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Individuals from all baccalaureate fields are encouraged to apply. The exact course requirements will be determined based on an individual’s baccalaureate field and work experience. All applicants must have had the following background course work: mathematics through the level of calculus covering integration and differentiation, and statistics through regression analysis.
- Tests Required GMAT or GRE taken within five years of entry into the program.
- Letters of Recommendation Two required.
- Personal Statement Required.
International7227 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7227 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
7,227 - 17,714 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.