The Richard and Loan Hill Department of Bioengineering at the University of Illinois at Chicago offers a program leading to degrees in Bioinformatics at both the master’s level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Medical Product Development
- FDA and ISO Requirements for the Development and Manufacturing of Medical Devices
- Biomedical Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bioinstrumentation and Measurements
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiomedicine Informatics & Information Sciences Bioinformatics View 434 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- Baccalaureate Field Physical sciences, engineering, computer science, mathematics, or biology. Students from other areas are also encouraged to apply if their backgrounds indicate a reasonable chance of success in the program.
- Tests Required GRE General, quantitative reasoning percentile rank above 50%.
- Letters of Recommendation Three required.
- Personal Statement Required.
International24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12369 USD per semester during 12 months.
National24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12369 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5935 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.