The Department of Accounting through the University of Illinois at Chicago Business Liautaud Graduate School offers work leading to the Master of Science in Accounting degree and participates with the MBA Program in the MBA/MS in Accounting joint degree program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Business Law: Business Organizations
- Database Accounting Systems
- Business Law: Commercial Transactions
- Corporate Valuation and Accounting Information
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAccounting Business Law View 47 other Masters in Business Law in United States
- Applicants are considered on an individual basis. Transcripts for all undergraduate and any graduate work must be submitted to the UIC Liautaud Graduate School of Business Program Office.
- Tests Required GMAT; minimum score of 500 or qualify through GAMSA.
- Letters of Recommendation Two required. None for GAMSA applicants.
- Personal Statement Required.
- Resume Required.
International24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12369 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12369 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5935 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.