Within a few years of earning the Master in Mechanical Engineering at Texas Tech University, graduates are expected to achieve one or more of the following program educational objectives:
- Develop careers as mechanical engineers, demonstrate professional engineering competence via positions of increasing responsibility and/or assignments.
- Complete or pursue graduate education in engineering or related fields, participate in professional development and/or industrial training courses and/or obtain engineering certification.
- Participate in research and development and other creative and innovative efforts in science, engineering and technology; and/or pursue entrepreneurial endeavors.
- If not in a mechanical engineering career, transition into an education, business, legal, medical or government career.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the community and profession through involvement with community and/or professional organizations.
- thermal sciences and fluid mechanics
- dynamics and controls
- solid mechanics and materials
- transdisciplinary studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 427 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee
- Unofficial transcripts of ALL post-secondary institutions attended, including a copy of official English translations for each transcript
- Unofficial copies of all post-secondary diplomas earned*
- Unofficial proof of English proficiency
- Proof of financial support*
- Passport bio page*
- Letter of Reference (3)
International17530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17530 USD per year during 12 months.
National17530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17530 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9350 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lubbock
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.