Students with strong academic records and other evidence of scholarly talents or promise are encouraged to apply. Submission of the Graduate Record Examination score is required and an appropriate subject test score is strongly recommended (example: biology, cell and molecular, ecology, or biochemistry). A variety of fellowships and teaching and research assistantships are available.
The faculty of the Plant Biology Graduate Program at Rutgers University is composed of members from a wide variety of disciplines. The majority of faculty members are from the Department of Plant Biology and Pathology at the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences.
- Student progress towards completion of course credit requirements by the thesis committee
- Grades in graduate courses meet program requirements
- Annual Progress Report towards graduation to submitted and reviewed by the faculty advisor
- Meeting with MS thesis committee
- Publications and poster and oral presentations
- Assessment of thesis by the MS thesis committee
- Public defense of thesis
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Plant Physiology
- Advanced Plant Genetics
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Fungi & Human Health
- Plant Biochemistry & Metabolism
- Applied Plant Science Statistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Plant & Crop Sciences Biochemistry View 549 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
- Personal Statement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all other universities and colleges attended - To be sent directly from your institute to the Graduate Admission Office
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
- Test of English as Foreign Language
International15072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15072 USD per year during 12 months.
National15072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15072 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8868 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8868 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for New Brunswick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.