This innovative program fosters leadership development through an interactive set of experiences that include sound theoretical and “best practice” knowledge, problem-based coursework, and field-based experiences.
The Teacher Leadership Certificate (TLC) from the Florida Atlantic University is a joint endeavor of the Department of Educational Leadership & Research Methodology and the Department of Curriculum, Culture, and Educational Inquiry, College of Education, Florida Atlantic University, designed to develop a new generation of leaders within the teaching profession.
- Curriculum Specialist
- Coaching of Teams
- Leading Student Organizations
- Classroom Teacher
- Professional Development Specialist
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Coaching Teaching View 1253 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Florida Atlantic University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official Transcripts: must be sent from the Registrar of each college you have attended.
- Test Scores: GRE or GMAT may be required by some programs - check for temporary program waiver. If required, you will self-report scores into the Centralized Application System (CAS), but you will need to request your official scores be sent to FAU directly.
International30780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State11130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 371 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.