Flexible and convenient online courses make it easy to complete your degree in your own time. The curriculum is adapted to address current trends in the industry, which allows the immediate benefit of using what you know in your everyday role. By building on your existing knowledge in business and supply chain management, we help you to develop the necessary skills to advance in your career. The Supply Chain Management program is offered at Rutgers University.
Why it's Worth it
- Experience a deep dive into supply chain through a robust and innovative curriculum
- Learn from award-winning RBS faculty and highly experienced industry executives
- Boost your professional network by connecting with fellow students from around the globe
- Develop skills that are transferable between industries
- Experience flexible and convenient online courses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Management Strategies
- Demand Management
- Supply Chain Finance
- Supply Chain Trends
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 55 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application fee (non-refundable) of $70
- Official Transcripts
- GMAT or GRE Test Results
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), IELTS, or Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
- You must provide two letters of recommendation
- Submit your resume
International21600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10800 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National21600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10800 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.