The Clinical Research program offered by the University of California, San Francisco strives to train individuals to become leaders of research efforts and teams. Program graduates are poised to work in a variety of research settings, including universities, public health departments, foundations and private industry.
The master's degree program can be taken either as a stand-alone educational program or as a stepping stone to a more advanced degree such as the UCSF PhD Program in Epidemiology and Translational Sciences or medical, dental, pharmacy or nursing school.
The vast majority of graduates from the MAS program go on to have successful academic careers. They work in a variety of disciplines, garnering funding, publishing, and teaching the methods of clinical research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Designing Clinical Research
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Introduction to Statistical Computing in Clinical Research
- Data Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Educational Research View 535 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (equal to a letter grade of B)
- An established relationship with a research mentor at UCSF, defined as a faculty member in either of the Schools of Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy or Dentistry. Scholars already at UCSF should have this established by the time of application. Those who are applying from outside UCSF should have this established by the beginning of the program.
International29231 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29231 USD per year during 24 months.
National29231 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29231 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State29231 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29231 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.