Designed for the working professional, this flexible, online Master of Applied Statistics at the University of Kentucky program prepares you for a career as a statistician in a wide range of industries.
These include high tech employers like Google and Amazon, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer, as well as governmental agencies at the federal, state, and local level. As a graduate of this program, you will be able to:
- Manage large data sets in statistical computing platforms, including SAS and R.
- Design experiments and surveys to answer industry questions.
- Provide statistical consultation on problems that require solutions using multivariate methods and computational techniques.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Admission to the M.A.S. program requires completion of an undergraduate degree, two semesters of calculus, and one semester of general statistics.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Actuarial Science View 26 other Masters in Actuarial Science in United States
- The University of Kentucky requires a minimum score of 550 (paper-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all applicants whose native language is not English (or who did not graduate from an accredited English-speaking College or University).
- The equivalent score on the computer version of the TOEFL is 213 and the internet-based test is 79.
- Applicants may also utilize the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) to satisfy the language requirement. A minimum mean band score of 6.5 is required. Submitted scores must be no more than two years old.
International721 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 721 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National721 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 721 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.