Research of the Biomedical Sciences program at The University of New Mexico is conducted in faculty laboratories in the various basic science departments in the School of Medicine. In addition to our School of Medicine faculty, the BSGP is complemented by affiliated faculty in the UNM College of Pharmacy, Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute and Los Alamos National Laboratory who may direct graduate student research. To receive their degree, students fulfill the requirements of the BSGP in one of six Research Areas.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research in Med Sci
- Biomed Science
- Biomed Research
- Teaching Assistant Practicum
- Ind Education Immersion
- Res Design for Clin Trans Res
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Health Sciences View 1076 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or its equivalent in another country.
- Generally, applicants must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 (B) or its equivalent in their last two undergraduate years and in their major field.
- Must indicate all academic institutions they have previously attended on their applications.
- In most departments, the minimum undergraduate prerequisite is 12 semester hours of upper division course work (300-level courses or higher) in the major field to which the student is applying, or in cognate areas.
International967 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 967 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National286 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 286 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.