You'll gain business knowledge that will enhance the value of your undergraduate studies and broaden your career prospects. Throughout the program from George Mason University, our team of career specialists will show you how the combination of your undergraduate studies and newly acquired business knowledge can enhance your professional opportunities. Combined with your undergraduate education, our 11-month, full-time MS in Management program gives you a diversity of thought that makes you attractive to a wide range of employers.
Pave the way for quick advancement in your chosen field with the practical management skills that enable you to outperform others. The cost of a management masters degree is an investment in your future.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics for Successful Firm Management
- Performance Evaluation Through Cost Management
- Financial Reporting and Firm Analysis
- Marketing and Firm Performance
- Management of Information Technology
- Business Strategy and Firm Leadership
- Fundamentals of Behavior in Organizations
- Financial Management in a Global Environment
- Managing Business Operations in a Global Environment
- Statistical Analysis for Management
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1851 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Completed online application for graduate study and application fee
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, or international equivalent, verified from copies of unofficial transcripts uploaded to the online application Self-Service Center.
- Copies of unofficial university transcripts and any earned degree
- All transcripts from colleges or universities outside the United States must be translated into English
- Verification of English language proficiency.
- Official GRE, GMAT, LSAT, or MAT or other official test scores
- Other supplemental materials specified by your academic program such as essays, departmental forms, portfolios, or interviews
International1454 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1454 USD per credit during 11 months.
National1454 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1454 USD per credit during 11 months.
In-State829 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 829 USD per credit during 11 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.