As a George Mason University accounting major, you will learn:
- Financial and managerial accounting
- Tax accounting
- Accounting information systems
- Professional responsibilities and ethics
- The accounting profession and its role in business
When combined with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, the MSA meets requirements to take the Uniform CPA Examination in Virginia and in most other states. The program integrates fundamental business skills and specialized knowledge and acumen required by the accounting profession. The MSA program is pursued as a face to face or an online option.
The MSA is designed to meet the needs of new professionals entering the accounting profession. The program allows students to earn a state-of-the-art graduate degree in accounting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Issues in Financial Reporting
- Fraud Examination
- Advanced Issues in Taxation
- Professional Accounting Colloquium
- Global Accounting Environment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 540 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Completed online application for graduate study and application fee
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, or international equivalent, verified from copies of unofficial transcripts uploaded to the online application Self-Service Center.
- Copies of unofficial university transcripts and any earned degree
- All transcripts from colleges or universities outside the United States must be translated into English
- Verification of English language proficiency.
- Official GRE, GMAT, LSAT, or MAT or other official test scores
- Other supplemental materials specified by your academic program such as essays, departmental forms, portfolios, or interviews
International1454 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1454 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1454 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1454 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State829 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 829 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.