The Accounting program from George Mason University is pursued as a face to face or an online option.
- The mission of the School of Business is to prepare a diverse student body to succeed in a global business environment.
- Through the faculty's creation and dissemination of business knowledge, practice, and pedagogy, we enable our students to develop analytical and communication skills and to practice ethical business behavior.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Issues in Financial Reporting
- Fraud Examination
- Advanced Issues in Taxation
- Professional Accounting Colloquium
- Global Accounting Environment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 581 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application for graduate study and application fee.
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, or international equivalent, verified from copies of unofficial transcripts uploaded to the online application Self-Service Center.
- Copies of unofficial university transcripts and any earned degree uploaded to the online application Self-Service Center from all universities attended.
- All transcripts from colleges or universities outside the United States must be translated into English, if applicable, and submitted for evaluation to the Mason Office of Admissions.
- Verification of English language proficiency. Please see English language requirements page.
- Official GRE, GMAT, LSAT, or MAT or other official test scores, as required by your program sent directly to Mason from the testing agency.
International50860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25430 USD per semester during 12 months.
National50860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25430 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State18892 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9446 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.