The Master of Animal Science at North Carolina State University gives students a deeper academic background in sub-disciplines associated with animal science, including:
- animal management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Livestock and Poultry Industries
- Animal Feeds and Nutrition
- Beef Production
- Swine Production
- Introduction to Companion Animal Science
- Introduction to Equine Science
- Introduction to Animal Science
- Introduction to Animal Science Lab
- Techniques of Animal Care
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAnimal Sciences View 104 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Test Scores
- Proof of English Proficiency
International28998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28998 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National28998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28998 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11672 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.