In today’s technically advanced business world, digital techniques are an integral part of every organisation’s marketing strategy.
This Digital Marketing course at GISMA Business School will provide you with the necessary skills to effectively develop digital marketing strategies and put them to use. It will cover a range of key areas including fundamentals of the digital business environment, data driven decision making and leading marketing strategies in today’s business world.
- Partnerships with some of the best educational institutions from around the world
- Programmes with top global rankings – the Grenoble MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented - expand your network
- Excellent student services such as a dedicated Career Centre, visa support and accommodation team
- Scholarships and flexible payment plans available
- Graduates will be entitled to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany
- Free German classes
- Programmes taught 100% in English - the language of international communication
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
Salesforce Trailhead course content integrated throughout the Masters programme. Benefits include:
- Earning Superbadges to boost your CV as you learn new skills and apply them to real-world business problems.
- Working towards Salesforce Certifications in line with your career aspirations including Salesforce Marketer and Salesforce Administrator.
- Accessing the Trailblazer community of dedicated users who are ready and willing to share their knowledge.
- Graduating ready to choose from an extensive number of employment opportunities using Salesforce within marketing, sales management and technology.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Educate
This provides tutors and students with access to the best collaboration tools, content training and AWS technology for cloud related learning. Upon graduation, students are fully equipped with the practical skills needed for a technology career. Students also have access to the AWS Educate Job Board for seeking technology jobs and internships.
Accreditations and rankings
The University of Law is the UK's longest-established specialist provider of legal and business education with an employability rate of 97%*. This institute has over 100 years of experience supporting students to build successful careers.
97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
Who is the programme for?
This course is ideal for those who want to enter the marketing world and gain a specialist knowledge of digital techniques used in today’s business world.
Whether you are looking to progress in your current career, switch careers or pursue a career in this field, this is the course for you. Berlin is an up and coming digital hub and with its diverse population, the perfect location to experience international education.
You will get an opportunity to immerse yourself in the vibrant culture Berlin has to offer whilst getting an insight into German businesses such as Sony, Deutsche Bahn and other key corporate players.
How will you learn?
The MSc Digital Marketing course is delivered in an interactive way with a real-world focus, in order to prepare students for the ever-changing business world after they graduate. In addition to traditional face-to-face learning within the classroom, you will receive core textbooks and various reading materials.
Students will also have access to a wealth of online facilities from the Financial Times and other professional bodies. These resources provide a range of sector and business based material which represent live accounting and finance changes and analysis reports. Continuous access to these articles ensures that our students are up-to-date with today’s fast-paced financial industry and therefore prepared professionally for the field.
Upon completion of this course, students will be digitally savvy and ready to enter the digitally advanced business world. Through becoming skilled in the interpretation of data for evidence led marketing strategies, graduates will have a range of job opportunities in brand marketing, marketing communications and social media marketing.
Alternatively, students who graduate from this degree may consider undertaking further professional qualifications or a PhD.
Our dedicated Career Development Centre will help students fulfill their career goals through a variety of specialised services, and establishes long lasting relationships with alumni and employers.
- GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across six instalments.
- In addition, you can opt for monthly instalments. Discounts are available. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureThis year will consist of the following core modules:
- Digital Marketing Technologies
- Digital Consumer Behaviour
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Professional Development (Non-Credit Bearing)
- Business Project
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics Digital Marketing View 48 other Masters in Marketing in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
- International requirements - an English Language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- Non-standard entry: non-standard applicants are welcome to apply at GISMA. Applicants without a bachelor's degree may apply if they possess at least 5 years' managerial experience. For more information and details on the non-standard application process please contact us.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19250 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA19250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19250 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Schlorship Upto 20%
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Scholarship Discount upto 20%
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.