Students in the Physician Assistant program from Pace University learn anatomy through the use of a virtual cadaver lab and practice their physical exam skills in our state-of-the-art Center for Excellence in Healthcare Simulation.
Take part in community outreach with initiatives such as “Be the Match” bone marrow donation drive, LiveOnNY organ donor enrollment drive, and many more, as part of our active student society.
Graduate physician assistants work clinically in a wide range of specialties. They obtain leadership roles within hospital systems, conduct research, and are offered corporate opportunities.
Our graduates are employed in highly respected hospital systems, clinics, and medical practices.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interprofessional Education for Physician Assistants
- Clinical Anatomy and Physiology with lab for Physician Assistants
- Physical Assessment for Physician Assistants
- Clinical Medicine for Physician Assistants
- Clinical Correlation for Physician Assistants
- Medical Pharmacology for Physician Assistants
- Pathophysiology for Physician Assistants
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 171 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Application Fee ($70, non-refundable)
- All Official Transcripts: Transcripts from every accredited college or university attended (not just the degree granting institution) must be sent either to Pace University, directly from the academic institution electronically or by mail, or forwarded by the applicant in sealed envelopes from the academic institution.
- Two Letters of Reccomendation: Letters should be from academic or professional references that can knowledgeably comment on your ability to successfully complete graduate study.
- Resume: A resume or outline describing at least the past five years of your employment history and any significant community, professional, or college extracurricular activities.
- Personal Statement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International47555 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 107000 USD for the full programme during 27 months.
National47555 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 107000 USD for the full programme during 27 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.