Student Learning Outcomes
The Applied Statistics program of the Northern Arizona University will prepare students to:
- understand and appropriately apply a wide range of statistical methods;
- achieve proficiency in the design of data collection, analysis, and interpretation of results derived from statistical procedures; and
- communicate statistics clearly and effectively.
- Statistical Methods
- Data Wrangling And Exploration In R
- Regression Analysis
- Time Series Analysis
- Multivariate Statistical Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Statistics View 548 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- Graduate certificate programs require a minimum of 12 credit hours. Many certificate programs require more than 12 credit hours.
- No more than one 400-level NAU course (3 or 4 units) may be used on a certificate program.
- No more than 25% of the units required for the certificate program may be transferred from another university.
- A 400-level course (undergraduate course) completed at another university is not eligible for transfer credit.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0 must be achieved to obtain a graduate certificate. No more than three units of coursework with a grade of "C" may be used in a certificate program.
International26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
National26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11004 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Flagstaff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.