As you probably know already, Mechanical Engineering is a broad field that is vital to many industries. Applying mathematics and physics to design, analyze and build mechanical components and systems like automobiles, power plants, robots, and spacecraft are just some of the applications of the Engineering - Mechanical Engineering program of the Northern Arizona University.
You will have the opportunity to enhance and/or develop the skills, knowledge, and understanding that are critical to today’s practicing engineers.
With further education, one of these paths is possible:
- Aerospace engineer
- Sustainability engineer
- Engineering consultant
- Field engineer
- Finite Element Analysis
- Adaptive Materials And Systems
- Mechanics Of Composite Materials
- Numerical Analysis
- Applied Computational Fluid Dynamics
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 476 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- NAU Graduate Online application is required for all programs.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A"), or the equivalent.
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- International applicants from non-English speaking countries (or who didn't complete prior degrees with English as language of instruction) must submit TOEFL or IELTS scores.
International26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 72 months.
National26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 72 months.
In-State11004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11004 USD per year during 72 months.
Online 416 USD/credit
Living costs for Flagstaff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.