The Information Security and Intelligence program curriculum requires a high concentration of program specific courses each semester.
Students from Ferris State University will utilize equipment and technology valued at over $2 million that has been secured by National Science Foundation and other grants and academic alliances. This includes digital forensic tools, computers, nano-scale microscopy, imaging devices, and software.
Positions include security officers, analysts, forensics experts, project managers, and technical managers. Cyber security is often cited among the fastest-growing career paths.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Intelligence
- Database Management and Security
- Intelligence Vulnerabilities
- Legal, Ethical, and Fraudulent Issues
- Secure Information Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems Computer Sciences View 443 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- An earned bachelor degree from a regionally accredited university with an overall Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.8 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- GMAT score of 500 or higher, or GRE score in the upper 50th percentile with the analytical writing score at 2.5 or higher. (Waiver of test requirement will be considered if applicant has completed another Master
International951 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 951 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National634 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 634 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State634 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 634 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.