This Masters in Educational Leadership - Educational Foundations at Northern Arizona University prepares a range of professionals to provide leadership within their respective institutions and spheres of influence by examining educational institutions in local and global contexts. Students have the opportunity to study learning and teaching, not only as schooling, but broadly and globally, as a dynamic cultural and political dimension that takes place in a wide range of changing and intersecting sites of learning.
- Educational leader in a non-profit or community organization
- Educational consultant
- Curriculum designer
- International educator or leader
- Educational writer
- Ethnographic Research In Education
- Educational Sociology
- International Education
- Racism In U.s. Schools And Society: Investigating Whiteness And Constructions Of Race
- Native American Education: Tribal Nation Building And Schools
- Philosophy Of Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Leadership View 210 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
- NAU Graduate Online application is required for all programs. Details on admission requirements are included in the online application.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A"), or the equivalent.
- Admission to many graduate programs is on a competitive basis, and programs may have higher standards than those established by the Graduate College.
International12480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per credit during 12 months.
National12480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.