Counseling - Student Affairs from Northern Arizona University focuses on teaching and learning, innovation and technology, college student development, counseling, leadership, and diversity, you’ll also find opportunities to learn valuable skills through theory to practice opportunities in fieldwork, practicum, and intership in student affairs departments on campus. If you’re seeking an assistantship, they are available in departments like Residence Life, Multicultural Student Affairs, Student Life, Recreation Services, Academic Advising, and Academic Support. The program meets Council for the Advancement of Standards guidelines for student affairs preparation programs and the counseling courses meet Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs standards.
- Residence Life, student life, health, dining, recreation, career
- Financial Aid
- Admissions, orientation
- International education, multicultural education
- Disability services
- Student activities
- Student Affairs Counseling
- Practices Of School Counseling
- Group Processes
- Counseling Processes
- College And Career Readiness
- Topics In Crisis, Trauma, And Disaster Counseling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling Counselling Psychology View 715 other Masters in Counselling Psychology in United States
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") or higher
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- 3 letters of recommendation; with at least two from faculty
- Responses to specific essay questions
International26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
National26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11004 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Flagstaff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.