The Civil Engineering Master of Science at Northern Arizona University will help you enter a satisfying, productive and exciting profession, or continue on to a doctoral degree.
The methods of design and innovation are necessary to the successful development of sustainable and resilient systems. Likewise, the principles of sustainability and resilience can foster innovation and economic development. By combining both themes, you will have the opportunity to engineer a brighter future for yourself and for the world.
Students wanting to earn their bachelor’s and master’s degrees simultaneously may qualify for our Accelerated Program which allows students to count six units toward both degrees, shortening the time to graduation.
- Sustainability or Design Engineer
- Engineering Consultant or Entrepreneur
- Teaching and Research Faculty
- Research and Development Engineer
- Governmental agency management engineer
- Sustainable Design And Construction
- Advanced Steel Design
- Advanced Traffic Signal Systems
- Infrastructure Economics
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Advanced Concepts In Traffic Safety
- Contemporary Developments
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 452 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Statement of Purpose - This should be a short letter addressed to the Admissions Committee
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Three letters of Recommendation
- Transcript(s) - Unofficial transcripts must be included in your application. GPA over 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is expected. Domestic students with GPA over 2.8 will be considered for conditional admission. Official transcripts are not required until admissions.
International26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
National26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11004 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Flagstaff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.