At Biology at Northern Arizona University you'll receive plenty of personal attention from faculty-in the classroom, in research laboratories, and in our Biology Advisement Center. Our location on the Colorado Plateau offers high quality of life with many excellent destinations for field projects and recreation. Our graduates have exceptional placement rates in medical schools and government agencies. Whatever path you take after graduation, you will be ready to succeed.
- Wildlife biology technician
- Native fish specialist
- Community college instructor
- Plant Ecology
- Physiological Ecology
- Field Ecology
- Population and Quantitative Genetics
- Elements of Scientific Endeavor
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Ecology Genetics View 231 other Masters in Ecology in United States
- NAU Graduate Online application is required for all programs. Details on admission requirements are included in the online application.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A"), or the equivalent.
- Admission to many graduate programs is on a competitive basis, and programs may have higher standards than those established by the Graduate College.
International26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
National26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11004 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Flagstaff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.