The multidisciplinary nature of the Environmental Studies and Public Administration degree at University of North Carolina Wilmington provides the student with a unique balance of the scientific background necessary for sound environmental decision-making within the context of educational, political, sociological, economic and legal frameworks.
- The approach is intended to produce future and current environmental professionals with the broad perspective necessary to be effective leaders in the field.
- Environmental Problems and Policy
- Field Methods in Environmental Sciences
- Fundamentals of Applied Environmental Research
- Advanced Applied Environmental Research
- Studies in Professional Writing
- Managing Public and Nonprofit Organizations
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Administration Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 233 other Masters in Environmental Management in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Carolina Wilmington and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An application for graduate admission to both the M.S. EVS and M.P.A. programs;
- Official transcripts of all college work (undergraduate and graduate);
- Official scores on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) less than five years old;
- Three recommendations from individuals in professionally relevant fields;
- A personal statement describing educational and professional experiences, their reasons for pursing the dual degree, and career goals;
- A resume;
- A writing sample (optional).
International18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 36 months.
National18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State4720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4720 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.